We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or that you provide us in any other way. In addition, we may collect the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; e-mail address; password; computer and
connection information and purchase history. We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page. We also collect personally identifiable information (including name, email, password, communications); payment details (including credit card information), comments, feedback, product reviews, recommendations, and personal profile.
When you conduct any transactions on our website, as part of the process, we collect personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
Your personal information will be used for the specific reasons stated above.
We collect such Non-personal and Personal Information for the following purposes:
1. To provide and operate any services;
2. To provide Users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support;
3. To be able to contact my Visitors and Users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages;
4. To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we or our business partners (if applicable) may use to provide and improve our respective services;
5. To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
Your privacy is very important to us. We guarantee we will never sell your personal and private information gathered on/through this website or outside means. This information includes, but is not limited to, name, phone numbers, addresses, credit card numbers, and banking information.
As a client, if you agree to allow the sharing of your testimonial on the website, it may be used in all other forms and medias. Names and identifying details can be modified to maintain anonymity if needed and/or requested. Testimonials may be included in brochures, websites, articles, blogs or other media suitable for written content.
By clicking "Submit" or "Contact Us" on our website, you agree to receive email correspondence from this company, including but not limited to inquiry replies, responses to emails, notifications and alerts.